Fidela women natural Fidela women natural
Our Fidela beanie is the perfect accessory for winter or colder days. Made of 100% baby Alpaca wool, it is incredibly soft and has extraordinary heat regulating properties. By wearing the built-in scarf, the beanie completely covers the ears and neck, adapting the scarf to your style.
- Made in 100% Baby Alpaca: hypoallergenic and with triple the insulating capacity of sheep's wool, making it very light and incredibly warm.
- Unique size
*The knit used is very elastic so it adapts very well to the size of the head and its growth.
- Colours: available in taupe, off-white, charcoal grey and pearl grey.
- Due to the nature of handcrafted products, slight variations are acceptable.
Mamakay products, if cared with love, can last for generations.
Using a natural fiber such as baby alpaca, it is not necessary to wash the product frequently. It is best to ventilate the product outdoors.
- If it needs washing: by hand and with cold water, with a special delicate soap for wool or for babies.
- If it needs drying: never twist the garment. Let the garment dry on a flat surface and never exposed to the sun.
- If you need to iron: it is advisable to put a towel or cloth between the iron and the garment to avoid direct contact. Or use steamers.
Cómo cuidar las piezas Mamakay
Utilizando una materia prima como la fibra natural de baby alpaca, una pieza Mamakay bien cuidada puede durar toda la vida. Te damos algunos consejos sobre cómo alargar su vida al máximo.